Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Didn't Know You Sold That!


I get this reaction a lot when I mention a new product to my clients so I decided to start a new blog topic dedicated to little-known products that I sell.




This week we take a look at food gifts. Most of my clients don't start thinking about food gifts until the holidays come around. I'm here to tell you that you can give food gifts all year long. I for one am a shameless chocoholic and if my boss wanted to give me a box of chocolate and it wasn't a special occasion, I would not refuse.




Here's some ideas to get you ready for the upcoming busy season. You'll want to start planning now for all of your employees so you don't get caught empty-handed. I start my sampling parties in August so schedule your sessions now.

No comments: