Thursday, January 15, 2009

Are You Promoting Your Services or Products With Squeeze Pages?

If not, you are leaving money (and who knows how many potential clients)on the table. I recently completed my first squeeze page this week and I share my excitement with you in the video below. The first 10 people to comment on this post will receive a complimentary 7-day trial to the entrepreneurial training center referenced in the video. Enjoy!

Websites referenced in the video are as follows: www.wyteriajacobo.com and www.BlackEconomicRelief.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well put Wyteria. I like that you're giving good advice. It is important to build relationships and not use Social Networks as a way to just SPAM people.

Wyteria Jacobo said...

Thanks Ted for your comments. I'm glad to know that my advice is helpful.